It’s hard to not treat people who devalue and disrespect you with the same regard as they treat you. However, you must remember the few things:
- They (your haters and enemies) are below you and behind you. Don’t try to seek revenge for things that have occurred in the past, or else you will trip going forward.
- Know who you are!
- Know what you will and will not stand for.
- Understand that, “getting even” with your haters will not make you feel better, nor will it help you grow.
- Holding grudges and not forgiving others for this things they do or have done to you will stop your growth as a person.
- In the words of the best First Lady ever, Mrs. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama: